Hometown of Canada Goose Jakke Dame på nett

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of IlinaVera2017 IlinaVera2017 5 days, 4 hours ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of IlinaVera2017
    IlinaVera2017
    Participant

Canada Goose Jakke Dame på nettHometown of Canada Goose Jakke Dame på nett
    Hometown of sausage is to use cypress leaves smoked, this unique way of smoked, when eating kind of a touch of smoky flavor, it is this special taste, the home of the sausage can be regarded as a small famous. Kjøp Canada Goose Dame Jakke Online

In this city, smoking is impossible. Pickled at the beginning of the salt, pepper, pepper foam, star anise, ginger, soy sauce, soy sauce, clean water basin, one by one on the table. I put a piece of meat seriously salt, to ensure that every inch of the meat are not missed, then followed by smear soy sauce, add spices, pour into the old pumping color, and finally all the meat knead evenly, covered with ready The lid is the first pickled completed. Canada Goose Jakke Dame på nett

The marinated meat is left to rest for a few days. The traditional method of pickling in our hometown is generally five to seven days, but here the salting has to be shortened to two or three days due to the warmer weather, otherwise the meat will be rancid over time. One day later, open the lid, turn all the meat over and check that the meat has not fully absorbed the salt and the flavor of the seasoning. Two days later, check again flip, let the meat pickled Canada Goose Herre Jakker for another half day. The third day early in the morning, less than six I got up in Canada Goose Jakke Salg a hurry, sleepy hazy I want to hang bacon, and then drying. I will prepare the lanyard, the piece of meat carefully string hanging on the bamboo pole, drip net excess pickled juice, drying in the balcony, the smell of nostrils.
    Kjøp CANADA GOOSE Jakke Online

Kjøp CANADA GOOSE Jakke

• This topic was modified 5 days, 4 hours ago by Profile photo of IlinaVera2017 IlinaVera2017.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

SIGN INTO YOUR ACCOUNT CREATE NEW ACCOUNT

CREATE ACCOUNT ALREADY HAVE AN ACCOUNT?

FORGOT YOUR DETAILS?

Go up