The Way to Create a Team at NBA 2K19

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of Cszcy Cszcy 4 days, 14 hours ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Cszcy
    Cszcy
    Participant

When I was cutting on a true aciculate for badges, I was stadium amateur afterwards boosts and with fosters to compare. I do not accept harder information, but my 3pt cutting percent were way faculty with the NBA 2K Coins(I could strike about 50-60% accomplishing the stepback 3 move for cutting afterwards boosts, but would be able to reach afterpiece into 75-80% with fosters), along with my prospering % majority was aswell plentiful greater.

I didn’t accumulate official course, but I had been acquainted of not comparing amateur place my brand amounts were distinct.

The admission bulk of greens I could achieve was richer abundant for me for cutting edge boosts it was added than just a +5 like endure year.

For block/rebounds/steals it is more difficult to gauge, could could cause the animations aren’t as noticeable. And I don’t take a authentic LDD, so I can not addition my 99 evaluations to confirm.

However, I do accept a reb rim shield with 91 block and HOF rim protector, and that I apprehension a aberration with boosts vs no boosts in blocking. Rebounds and steals I def can’t say for certain, from my experience.

Ball-handling boosts are prob the additional best assay topic, because their animations are obvious.

As we all know, you can’t additionally ball-handling to acquiesce acceleration advocacy this year. That’s the aboriginal section of proof.

The additional big red banderole I apprehension is advocacy brawl government in big men. I take 5 assembles this year (2 Pgs, 1 Sg, two Cs). I have been advocacy my new effort producing column scorer’s brawl administration for a few esplanade matches, and I’ve gotten a few abate breaker Infomation About NBA 2K.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

SIGN INTO YOUR ACCOUNT CREATE NEW ACCOUNT

CREATE ACCOUNT ALREADY HAVE AN ACCOUNT?

FORGOT YOUR DETAILS?

Go up